Sunday, November 20, 2011

Honda Scoopy Modification Ride it Thailand

This bike is Scoopy I have a blue color in the room has been decorated by the selection of the market that have been used to give me perfectly. According to his owner. Choose to decorate a style SPORT RACING and do not want to adapt to waste too much time. The car's "My copy of my" likes to emphasize the fun of driving more and more of my books are also pretty cool, I need to hand it to merit a place on the main Take a look at this car design is the same color. The blue of the operation. The stickers I had expected this as I RIDE IT Fun Ride Decal from the Office of the color blue to red and white stripes. Seats from 24 seats to provide a concise but Wanddean.





 If it is dormant. Is called the eye of people passing very well. Handle bar mounted light projectors to increase with the new bracket. This type of projector lamps with LED blinker is a quality product from pump Panom Racing brake force to slow the cast NISSIN quoted from the ER-6 car brake cable knit I show this. Purple links to pump the brakes car Lipper four ports on the Brembo redialmouth with Brake diameter of 190 mm bowl off the wheel after the camp Biker wheel Max Author Yokohama Model TT12 tire IRC said. single extra grip. I had my rear shock absorbers for the YSS G PLUS or download a short time. Modified air filter into air filter box Hawehed machine. Woven wire and cable, gear oil, heat from the belt drive system.Bottle trap the steam engine was installed ready for use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment